Monday.
Yes, here I am. Overall, I am done with all my phrase 1 submission for all projects. Nothing to be proud of though. LOL. It's a no choice/must do work.
Submitted CMSK4, showed SADS work today.
Term test is drawing near as well. Got to start revision already.
____________________________________________________
Hey bro, I know how you're feeling now, but do try to cheer up okay? Tomorrow will be a better day. Yes, said is always easier than done, but feel free to look up for me if you cannot cope it okay? You'll always be my brother. 13years. I will be there for you.
You deserve someone better. Seriously.
_____________________________________________________
Ah yan jie jie is flying off to England the day after tomorrow, yes. Please take care of yourself when you're there.
你是我最好的堂姐! I will miss you. Bye! Bon Voyage.
______________________________________________________
PS; =(
Submitted CMSK4, showed SADS work today.
Term test is drawing near as well. Got to start revision already.
____________________________________________________
Hey bro, I know how you're feeling now, but do try to cheer up okay? Tomorrow will be a better day. Yes, said is always easier than done, but feel free to look up for me if you cannot cope it okay? You'll always be my brother. 13years. I will be there for you.
You deserve someone better. Seriously.
_____________________________________________________
Ah yan jie jie is flying off to England the day after tomorrow, yes. Please take care of yourself when you're there.
你是我最好的堂姐! I will miss you. Bye! Bon Voyage.
______________________________________________________
PS; =(
1 Comments:
At 2:49 PM ,
斤欠。 said...
hey............i am ur 表姐叻。。。
walao.......倒咯。。。
downgrading ur LV to.....Pasar malam stuff =p!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home